Loveless Cafe ships its famous Southern food nationwide on Goldbelly! The Loveless Cafe’s Heat n’ Eat Creamed Corn makes it easier than ever to recreate the taste of the Loveless Cafe in your own home! This creamed corn is the same as the creamed coin served at The Loveless Cafe, ready to serve 4-6 people in about one hour.
The Loveless Cafe has become a Southern landmark thanks to its quaint country charm and good lookin’ cookin’ ever since Lon and Annie Loveless opened its doors in 1951. As a beacon of Tennessee tradition, the Nashville cafe still uses co-founder Annie Loveless’ biscuit recipe that remains unchanged to this day. Sharing a scratch-made meal full of country ham, red eye gravy and Southern fried chicken at the Loveless Cafe is akin to sharing a meal at the Loveless home — without the fight for the last biscuit. Martha Stewart called Loveless’ breakfast the “best breakfast I’ve ever had.”
This package serves 8-12 people and includes 2 trays of Creamed Corn
- Each tray serves 4-6 people and measures 8.5″ × 6″ × 2″
Whole Kernel Yellow Corn, Heavy Whipping Cream, Sugar , Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Store in a refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Loveless Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Tennessee
( 4.7) Loveless Cafe REVIEWS
MY ENTIRE FAMILY ENJOYS EVERYTHING
THAT I ORDER FROM THEM!