Loveless Cafe ships its famous Southern food nationwide on Goldbelly! Bring the ultimate taste of Loveless Cafe to your table in this Goldbely Exclusive package featuring one of the best restaurants in Nashville’s famous biscuits, bacon, and jams.
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, the Loveless Cafe has become a Southern landmark thanks to its quaint country charm and good lookin’ cookin’ ever since the Loveless family opened its doors in 1951. As a beacon of Tennessee tradition, the cafe still uses co-founder Annie Loveless’ biscuit recipe that remains unchanged to this day. Annie started the Southern-style restaurant and motel with her husband Lon Loveless (the motel has since been converted to shops). Sharing a scratch-made meal full of country ham, red eye gravy and Southern fried chicken at the Loveless Cafe is like sharing a meal at the Loveless home — without the fight for the last biscuit. Martha Stewart called Loveless’ breakfast the “best breakfast I’ve ever had.”
Each Food Explorer Biscuits, Jam, Bacon and Ham Box includes
- 2 lbs Loveless Cafe Biscuit mix
- 1 lb. Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1 lb. Cajun Bacon
- 1 lb. Peppered Bacon
- 8 oz. Country Ham Biscuit Pieces
- 16 oz Blackberry Jam
- 16 oz Strawberry Jam
- 16 oz Peach Jam
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon is fully cured and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Bacon should be refrigerated upon arrival for up to 4 weeks, with the exception of Cajun which can be stored for up to 1 week.
- Place bacon slices in a cold skillet.
- Cook slowly over heat and turn until slightly crisp, draining excess drippings as required.
- Remove each slice as it browns and drain on paper towels.
- Place bacon strips between paper towels.
- Cook 4 slices on high setting for 3 minutes.
- Then, cook at 30 seconds intervals until desired crispness. Microwave temperatures and personal preferences vary.
- Place bacon strips on a baking sheet (that has sides to contain drippings) and place in the center rack of a cold oven.
- Turn oven on to 400° F and check bacon in 15 minutes.
- Remove as soon as the bacon is golden brown, but not excessively crisp. Cooking times can vary depending on how quickly oven reaches temperature.
- You will notice when cooking Loveless Cafe bacon that it does not shrink as much as typical grocery store bacon. This is due to the old-fashioned dry curing method used with Loveless Cafe Bacon.
- Loveless Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Tennessee
( 4.7) Loveless Cafe REVIEWS
MY ENTIRE FAMILY ENJOYS EVERYTHING
THAT I ORDER FROM THEM!