Louie Mueller Barbecue ships its legendary Texas brisket nationwide on Goldbelly! Known by many as their “calling card”, Louie Mueller’s all-beef brisket is the most popular selection. Made fresh daily, Louie Mueller brisket is prepared with a salt and pepper rub. The briskets are then slow cooked in 50-year-old horizontal brick and steel pits using post oak wood. It’s melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
Louie Mueller Barbecue, a hallowed name among Texas BBQ aficionados, has been serving authentic barbecue since 1949 from its no-frills, family-run joint just outside Austin. Louie Mueller is best known for their tender beef brisket, ribs so big they’re referred to as “dino,” and hand-mixed sausage stuffed on site in Taylor, Texas. Today’s current owner and pit master is the namesake’s grandson Wayne, who is the careful steward of all Mueller’s mouthwatering classics. Everything is made from scratch using cherished, legendary family recipes. How legendary? This Texas BBQ establishment has ranked 1st or 2nd in almost every “best of BBQ” list Texas Monthly has published since 1975. Louie Mueller was also named a James Beard Foundation “American Classic” in 2006. Yeehaw!
- Choose from 3 different legendary brisket sizes
- Add on a Texas Dozen (sausage) to make your order even more legendary
- Regular Brisket – serves 10-12 people (weighs approximately 5 – 6 lbs.) Temporarily out of stock
- Large Brisket – serves 12-14 people (weighs approximately 6 – 7 lbs.)
- Texas Size Brisket – serves 14-16 people (weighs approximately 7 – 8 lbs.)
Prime Angus Beef Brisket, salt, pepper
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Louie Mueller BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.