Known by many as their “calling card”, the all-beef brisket is the most popular selection. Louie Mueller brisket is made fresh daily, prepared with a salt and pepper rub. The briskets are then slow cooked in 50 year-old horizontal brick and steel pits using post oak wood. It’s melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
- Choose from 3 different legendary brisket sizes
- Add on a Texas Dozen (sausage) to make your order even more legendary
- Regular Brisket – serves 10-12 people (weighs approximately 5 – 6 lbs.) Temporarily out of stock
- Large Brisket – serves 12-14 people (weighs approximately 6 – 7 lbs.)
- Texas Size Brisket – serves 14-16 people (weighs approximately 7 – 8 lbs.)
Prime Angus Beef Brisket, salt, pepper
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Louie Mueller BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.