Sometimes called “Dino-Ribs,” these beef ribs are some of the meatiest beef ribs in Texas. Louie Mueller rubs the ribs with salt and cracked black pepper then slow-cooks them over post oak wood with tender loving care.
Benefit from economies of scale and order a second rack for less!
- Each rack weighs approximately 3.5 – 4.5 lbs., and serves 4-6 people
- Each rack contains 2-3 ribs, depending on the weight of the protein
Premium Angus Beef Short Ribs, salt and cracked black pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Louie Mueller BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.