Louie Mueller Barbecue ships its legendary chopped brisket sandwich nationwide on Goldbelly! Assemble your own chop beef sandwiches with this chopped brisket sandwich kit of Louie Mueller essentials that includes chopped beef, soft buns, and BBQ sauce that you put them together at home!
Louie Mueller Barbecue, a hallowed name among Texas BBQ aficionados, has been serving authentic barbecue since 1949 from its no-frills, family-run joint just outside Austin. Louie Mueller is best known for their tender beef brisket, ribs so big they’re referred to as “dino,” and hand-mixed sausage stuffed on site in Taylor, Texas. Today’s current owner and pit master is the namesake’s grandson Wayne, who is the careful steward of all Mueller’s mouthwatering classics. Everything is made from scratch using cherished, legendary family recipes. How legendary? This Texas BBQ establishment has ranked 1st or 2nd in almost every “best of BBQ” list Texas Monthly has published since 1975. Louie Mueller was also named a James Beard Foundation “American Classic” in 2006. Yeehaw!
- Each kit contains 3 lbs. of Louie Mueller chopped beef
- 8 buns
- 2 bottles of BBQ sauce
- Each kit serves 8 people
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
1. Remove meat from the freezer or refrigerator and place the bag (uncut) in a shallow pan on counter.
2. Let meat stand until it reaches room temperature.
3. Fill a large pot ½ to 2/3 full of water and bring to a boil.
4. Place bag into pot of boiling water and cover with lid.
5. Heat chopped beef for 15 minutes.
6. Remove bag from pot and return to tray.
7. Allow meat to rest for 5 minutes.
8. Open chopped beef bag and transfer to a bowl or pan to mix with the sauce.
9. Mix with sauce and enjoy!
- Louie Mueller BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.