Lone Mountain Wagyu ships its legendary Wagyu beef sausage nationwide on Goldbelly! Lone Mountain beef sausage is the first in the US to be made entirely of Wagyu beef. Wagyu beef is praised for its dense marbling and rich, buttery flavor. These sausages are both hormone and antibiotic-free and make your grill very, very happy. Lone Mountain uses a blend of filet mignon, striploin, ribeye, flat iron, brisket, and ground beef to make these sausages packed with flavor and juiciness.
Acquired by Glen and Marion Lloyd in 1965, Lone Mountain has been synonymous with raising superior cattle. In 2005, Lone Mountain began raising fullblood Wagyu cattle on their 27,000-acres on the historic Turquoise Trail in Golden, New Mexico. Wagyu’s cows are 100% fullblood Wagyu cattle, a special breed from Japan that is naturally densely marbled and therefore full of rich, buttery flavor and melt in your mouth tenderness—the caviar of cattle, if you will. In order for the Lone Mountain ranchers to raise 100% Fullblood Wagyu, each cow must be DNA-certified with a birth certificate and three generations of Japanese parentage proven out.
- Choose up to 6 lbs. of Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage
- Each pound includes 4 links
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits
- Free of gluten, dairy, nitrites and preservatives
- Pork casing
- Made from a blend of premier cuts including Filet Mignon, Ribeye, Striploin, Flat Iron, Brisket, & Ground in a pork casing
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer. Best consumed within 7 days of thawing.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Sausage ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.