Lone Mountain beef sausage are the first in the US to be made of Wagyu beef entirely. Wagyu beef, praised for its dense marbling and rich, buttery flavor, must be DNA-certified with a birth certificate and three generations of Japanese parentage proven out in order for it to qualify as 100% fullblood Wagyu. These sausages are both hormone and antibiotic free and make your grill very, very happy. Lone Mountain uses a blend of filet mignon, striploin, ribeye, flat iron, brisket and their ground beef to make these sausages packed with flavor and juiciness.
- Choose up to 6 lbs. of Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage
- Each pound includes 4 links
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits
- Free of gluten, dairy, nitrites and preservatives
- Pork casing
- Made from a blend of premier cuts including Filet Mignon, Ribeye, Striploin, Flat Iron, Brisket, & Ground in a pork casing
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer. Best consumed within 7 days of thawing.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sausage ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.