Cajun Style Turkey
Turkey gets a bad rap for being a dry and flavorless bird. Logan Farms’ Cajun Style Turkeys are anything but. Logan Farms selects only the most tender big-breasted turkeys. They plump these turkeys full of Louisiana Cajun seasonings made exclusively for Logan Farms. The result is a succulent bird bursting with an impossible amount of flavor. Perfect for any occasion.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes a 9-10 lb. Cajun Style Turkey
- Arrives Fully Cooked
- Naturally Gluten Free
Water, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Extractives of Spice (Garlic & Onion), Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite
Instructions / Storage
- Each Cajun Style Turkey ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate immediately, if, in a frozen state, you may either keep frozen or thaw in the fridge.
- If already thawed when you receive it, then please do not re-freeze.
- If vacuum seal is intact, then product will last up to a month in the fridge.
- For up to 12 months in vacuum packaging
- Thaw in the refrigerator, remove & discard packaging material.
- To warm, double wrap with aluminum foil and bake at 325 for 1.5 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Logan Farms ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.