Logan Farms ships its famous Cajun Style Turkey nationwide on Goldbelly! Turkey gets a bad rap for being a dry and flavorless bird. Logan Farms’ Cajun Style Turkeys are anything but. Logan Farms selects only the most tender big-breasted turkeys. They plump these turkeys full of Louisiana Cajun seasonings made exclusively for Logan Farms. The result is a succulent bird bursting with an impossible amount of flavor. Perfect for any occasion.
Since 1995, Logan Farms has been making the South’s tastiest Cajun style turkeys and honey-glazed hams. This location owned and operated by Ryan Gnemi and Doug Garner in Jackson, Mississippi, Logan Farms specializes in delicious Southern butchery and bringing families together.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes a 9-10 lb. Cajun Style Turkey
- Arrives Fully Cooked
- Naturally Gluten Free
Water, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Extractives of Spice (Garlic & Onion), Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite
Instructions / Storage
- Each Cajun Style Turkey ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate immediately, if, in a frozen state, you may either keep frozen or thaw in the fridge.
- If already thawed when you receive it, then please do not re-freeze.
- If vacuum seal is intact, then product will last up to a month in the fridge.
- For up to 12 months in vacuum packaging
- Thaw in the refrigerator, remove & discard packaging material.
- To warm, double wrap with aluminum foil and bake at 325 for 1.5 hours
- Logan Farms ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.