Juicy and deliciously smoked Turkey Breast.
Founded by Jill Grobowsky—granddaughter of Edgar “Papa” Schmidt who ran the legendary Kreuz Market for 40 years—Lockhart Smokehouse brings amazing smoky smells and Central Texas BBQ flavors to Dallas.
- This package includes 1 Smoked Turkey Breast
- Each turkey breast weighs approximately 2.5 lbs and serves 4-6 people
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is made to order, flash frozen and shipped with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place package contents in the refrigerator or freezer
- BBQ can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow BBQ to thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Reheating instructions are included in each package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Lockhart Smokehouse ships Monday and Tuesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Texas
Lockhart Smokehouse REVIEWS
Order came incredibly fast and was in perfect condition.
Robert S. - Madison, WI
Great service, awesome people, awesome food!
Adam L. - Roslyn Heights, NY
Easy checkout and the order arrived on time. The food was outstanding!
Doug T. - Fort Worth, TX
The BBQ had good smoky flavor, very good rub.
Marilyn S. - Great Neck, NY
Excellent choices, excellent service, items were packaged well and arrived in fine condition.
Charlotte P. - Virginia Beach, VA