Lockhart Smokehouse ships its famous smoked turkey nationwide on Goldbelly! Lockhart Smokehouse’s massive 2.5-pound turkey breasts are perfectly juicy and deliciously smoked.
Jill Grobowsky Bergus grew up as part of a legacy of great Texas barbecue. Her grandfather, Edgar “Papa” Schmidt, ran Lockhart’s famous Kreuz Market from the time he purchased it from the Kreuz family in 1948 until he passed it onto his sons in the 1980’s. Grobowsky Bergus and her husband, Jeff, founded Lockhart Smokehouse in 2011, and they’re bringing smoky Central Texas barbecue flavors to Dallas. Lockhart Smokehouse is famous for its melt-in-your-mouth brisket, post oak smoked prime rib, and Kreuz Market sausages.
- This package includes 1 Smoked Turkey Breast
- Each turkey breast weighs approximately 2.5 lbs and serves 4-6 people
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is made to order, flash frozen and shipped with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place package contents in the refrigerator or freezer
- BBQ can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow BBQ to thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Reheating instructions are included in each package
- Lockhart Smokehouse ships Monday and Tuesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.