The legendary Kreuz Market Sausages! Born in German meat-markets and perfected in Lockhart, Texas’s best sausage isn’t shy about it’s intense smokey flavor- especially when mixed with the kick of Jalapeños and Cheese. This 110-year old recipe has passed down through the family to Lockhart Smokehouse.
Founded by Jill Grobowsky—granddaughter of Edgar “Papa” Schmidt who ran the legendary Kreuz Market for 40 years—Lockhart Smokehouse brings amazing smoky smells and Central Texas BBQ flavors to Dallas.
- This package includes your choice of 6, 12 or 25 Jalapeño Cheese Kreuz Sausage Links
- Each link is 1/3 lbs. and serves 1-2 people
- Choose to add additional links to your order!
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is made to order, flash frozen and shipped with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place package contents in the refrigerator or freezer
- BBQ can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow BBQ to thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Reheating instructions are included in each package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Lockhart Smokehouse ships Monday and Tuesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.