Sweet strawberries together with tart Rhubarb make for a perfect Spring combination.
Little Pie Company’s signature pie and bestseller is made with thinly sliced Granny Smith Apples and fresh sour cream. Incredibly rich and not overly sweet, it’s topped with a scrumptious brown sugar, cinnamon and walnut streusel for a pie experience you’ll never forget.
- Each pie is 10" and serves approximately 8-10 people
- Product price includes additional labor + packaging costs that go into nationwide shipping
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All pies from Little Pie Company should be refrigerated and enjoyed within one week of arrival, or can be frozen for up to one month. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
Optional Heating Instructions – Remove from the refrigerator 1-2 hours before heating. Preheat your oven to 325°F and heat for 20 minutes. Let topping cool before serving. Enjoy!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Little Pie Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.