Salted Caramel Apple Pie
Quartered Golden Delicious apples mingle with cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar on a rich butter crust, topped with crunchy rolled oats and dressed in a gooey drizzle of fresh caramel.
- Each pie is 10" and serves approximately 8-10 people
- Product price includes additional labor + packaging costs that go into nationwide shipping
Baked Goods – CRUST: Unbleached all purpose flour, Granulated Sugar, salt, eggs, water, leaf lard, sweet butter. FILLING: Golden Delicious Apples, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, Homemade salted caramel (heavy cream, butter, sugar and salt)
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All pies from Little Pie Company should be refrigerated and enjoyed within one week of arrival, or can be frozen for up to one month. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
Optional Heating Instructions – Remove from the refrigerator 1-2 hours before heating. Preheat your oven to 325°F and heat for 20 minutes. Let topping cool before serving. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Little Pie Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.