Little Pie Company now ships its Fresh Georgia Peach Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Summer says Fresh Georgia peach pie. We say peaches are a lot tastier when baked in a Little Pie Company Pie, with a sweetness that becomes perfection when served with vanilla ice cream!
What started out as a side business for Broadway actor Arnold Wilkerson in 1985 has since become a bona fide smash hit. This small pie shop first opened in NYC’s Theater District, but his baked goods were soon recognized as among the best in New York City.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Fresh Georgia Peach Pie
- Each pie measures 10"
- Product price includes additional labor + packaging costs that go into nationwide shipping
Pie Crust – Unbleached All-Purpose Flour, Granulated Sugar, Salt, Eggs, Water, Leaf Lard, Sweet Butter.
Filling – Fresh Georgia Peaches, Sugar, Cinnamon, Lemon Juice, Tapioca
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are shipped frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- All pies from Little Pie Company should be refrigerated and enjoyed within 3 days of arrival or wrap it in aluminum foil and store in freezer for up to a month.
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature before warming.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Warm uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
- Little Pie Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.