Little Pie Company now ships its legendary Chicken Pot Pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Little Pie Company’s Chicken Pot Pies are made from scratch daily. Little Pie Company begins this labor of love by hand-rolling a four-ounce ball of dough into a six-inch circle that eventually becomes a pie crust. The chicken pot pie is filled with tender white chicken chunks and a mixture of fresh cream with peas, carrots, and onions.
What started out as a side business for Broadway actor Arnold Wilkerson in 1985 has since become a bona fide smash hit. This small pie shop first opened in NYC’s Theater District, but his baked goods were soon recognized as among the best in New York City.
Each package serves 4 people and includes 4 Pies
- Each pie is 5"
- Product price includes additional labor + packaging costs that go into nationwide shipping
Crust – Flour, Crisco, Salt, Water
Filling – Chicken breast chunks, Heavy Cream, Peas, Carrots Onion, Garlic, Parsley, Chicken Broth, Salt, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Chicken Base, Flour, Butter, Pea
Allergens – Contains Dairy, NOT Gluten-Free
Instructions / Storage
- All pies from Little Pie Company should be refrigerated and enjoyed within one week of arrival or can be frozen for up to one month.
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
Optional Heating Instructions
- Remove from the refrigerator 1-2 hours before heating.
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and heat for 20 minutes.
- Let topping cool before serving.
- Little Pie Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.