Little Pie Company’s Chicken Pot Pies are made from scratch daily. They begin this labor of love, by hand-rolling a four-ounce ball of dough into a six-inch circle, that would eventually become a pie crust, later to be filled with tender white chicken chunks and a mixture of fresh cream with peas, carrots, and onions.
Each package serves 4 people and includes 4 Pies
- Each pie is 5"
- Product price includes additional labor + packaging costs that go into nationwide shipping
Crust: Flour, Crisco, Salt, Water
Filling: Chicken breast chunks, Heavy Cream, peas, carrots onion, garlic, parsley, chicken broth, salt, black pepper, nutmeg, chicken base, flour, butter, pea
Allergens: Contains Dairy, NOT gluten-free
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All pies from Little Pie Company should be refrigerated and enjoyed within one week of arrival, or can be frozen for up to one month. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
Optional Heating Instructions – Remove from the refrigerator 1-2 hours before heating. Preheat your oven to 325°F and heat for 20 minutes. Let topping cool before serving. Enjoy!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Little Pie Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.