BLUE RIBBON WINNER! – Everyday with Rachael Ray
BEST APPLE PIE IN NEW YORK! – The Daily News – Best of New York
Little Pie Company now ships its legendary Sour Cream Apple Walnut Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Little Pie Company’s signature pie and bestseller is made with thinly sliced Granny Smith Apples and fresh sour cream. Incredibly rich and not overly sweet, it’s topped with a scrumptious brown sugar, cinnamon and walnut streusel for a pie experience you’ll never forget.
What started out as a side business for Broadway actor Arnold Wilkerson in 1985 has since become a bona fide smash hit. This small pie shop first opened in NYC’s Theater District, but his baked goods were soon recognized as among the best in New York City.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Sour Cream Apple Walnut Pie
- Each pie measures 10"
Flour, Sugar, Butter, Cinnamon, Apple Cider, Granny Smith Apples, Sour Cream, Eggs, Vanilla, Dark Brown Sugar, Walnut
Instructions / Storage
- All pies from Little Pie Company should be refrigerated and enjoyed within one week of arrival or can be frozen for up to one month.
- Defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
Optional Heating Instructions
- Remove from the refrigerator 1-2 hours before heating.
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and heat for 20 minutes.
- Let topping cool before serving.
- Little Pie Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.