This Dutch Chocolate Basque Cheesecake is bursting with chocolate flavor! They use the heart of the cacao bean to create a cheesecake with an unforgettable flavor and super-creamy texture.
Founded by Grace Street in the heart of Manhattan in 2020, Little Grace Bakery specializes in what the New York Times dubbed one of the hottest flavors of 2021: Basque burnt cheesecakes. A cross between a classic New York-style cheesecake and a Japanese-style soufflé cheesecake, these crustless cheesecakes originated in the Basque town of San Sebastián, Spain, in the 1990s. They’re cooked at a very high heat, which creates a deeply caramelized top while keeping the interior soft and creamy.
At Little Grace, they start their gluten-free cheesecakes with super-fresh, hormone-free milk from Battenkill Valley Creamery, a family farm in Salem, New York. The high quality of the milk, the simplicity of the ingredients, the slightly bitter caramelized top, and the light & custardy interior all come together to create an elegant & showstopping dessert, and it’s shipping nationwide!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 7" Dutch Chocolate Basque Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake weighs approx 2.5 lbs.
Cream Cheese, Dutch Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Sugar, Heavy Cream, Vanilla Extract, Salt.
Cheesecakes are Gluten-Free but are made in a small baking facility with gluten present. This cake was produced in a bakery that processes eggs, dairy, nuts, and cornstarch.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs and dry ice, may thaw during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, if not serving immediately, place cheesecake in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Cheesecakes last up to 7 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Remove cheesecake from fridge and leave at room temperature for around 2 hours.
- When serving, be sure to wipe your knife between cuts to remove excess crumbs
- For an extra smooth cut, run your knife under hot water between cuts for the perfect slice.
- Little Grace Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.