Liebman’s Kosher Deli ships its famous sour pickles nationwide on Goldbelly! There’s nothing more classic than sour pickles to go with your deli meal.
When Joseph Liebman opened Liebman’s Kosher Deli in 1953, there were more than 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only kosher Jewish deli left standing. In 1980, Joseph Dekel, a native Israeli, bought the kosher deli and went to great lengths to preserve Liebman’s old recipes. When Dekel passed away in 2002, his son Yuval took over. Walking into Liebman’s Kosher Deli is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this Bronx deli is a genuine taste of classic New York.
- Choose between 2 quarts or 4 quarts of pickles
- Each quart includes 9-12 pickles
- Choose between Full Sour or Half Sour
Cucumber, Water, Salt, Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Pickles arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place them in the refrigerator to store
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.