Liebman’s Kosher Deli ships its famous sliced pastrami nationwide on Goldbelly! Get Liebman’s classic sliced kosher pastrami by the pound.
When Joseph Liebman opened Liebman’s Kosher Deli in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. In 1980, Joseph Dekel, a native Israeli, bought the kosher deli and went to great lengths to preserve Liebman’s old recipes. When he passed away in 2002, his son Yuval took over. Then a drummer in a heavy-metal band, he soon became a fixture at Liebman’s—and still is. Stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this Bronx deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
Meats included are kosher
This package includes your choice between 2, 3, 4, or 5 lbs. of Sliced Pastrami
- Package includes 1/2 lb. of Mustard
- Choose to add Rye Bread to your order
Pastrami – Beef, Water, Salt, Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the meat in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- Allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours or on a countertop before serving
- Remove desired amount and place on microwave safe dish. Microwave for 15 seconds until completely he did through.
- Also try tightly wrapping desired amount in plastic wrap and gently steam until hot and tender.
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.