Get Liebman’s classic sliced Brisket by the pound.
When Joseph Liebman opened Liebman’s Kosher Deli in 1953, there were more than 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only kosher Jewish deli left standing. In 1980, Joseph Dekel, a native Israeli, bought the kosher deli and went to great lengths to preserve Liebman’s old recipes. When Dekel passed away in 2002, his son Yuval took over. Walking into Liebman’s Kosher Deli is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this Bronx deli is a genuine taste of classic New York.
Meats included are kosher
- Choose between 2, 3, 4 or 5 lbs. of Sliced Brisket
- Package includes 1/2 lb. of Mustard
- Choose to add Rye Bread to your order
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the meat in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- Allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours or on a countertop before serving
- To serve, follow the instructions below
- Boil a large pot of water
- Place the entire package of meat into the water and reduce heat to low (do not open package prior to submerging. And don’t worry, the plastic is designed withstand the heat)
- If meat is thawed, heat for 5-6 minutes. If frozen, heat for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from heat and slice open package
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.