Nothing warms the soul better than a bowl of Matzah Ball Soup!
When Joseph Liebman opened his restaurant in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
- Choose between 4 pints or 8 pints of Matzah Ball Soup
- 4 pints of soup can serve 4 people
- Noodles not included
Broth: chicken, onions, celery, water, salt, pepper, herbs
Matzo Ball: eggs, matzo meal, schmaltz, salt, pepper, baking powder, garlic powder
Instructions / Storage
- Soup is frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the containers in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- To serve, allow soup to thaw before heating
- To heat, place thawed soup in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 3-4 minutes. Soup can also be warmed on a stove top
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.