Liebman’s Kosher Deli ships its famous Matzah Ball Soup nationwide on Goldbelly! Nothing warms the soul better than a bowl of Matzah Ball Soup!
When Joseph Liebman opened Liebman’s Kosher Deli in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. In 1980, Joseph Dekel, a native Israeli, bought the kosher deli and went to great lengths to preserve Liebman’s old recipes. When he passed away in 2002, his son Yuval took over. Then a drummer in a heavy-metal band, he soon became a fixture at Liebman’s—and still is. Stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this Bronx deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
- Choose between 4 pints or 8 pints of Matzah Ball Soup
- 4 pints of soup can serve 4 people
- Noodles not included
Broth: chicken, onions, celery, water, salt, pepper, herbs
Matzo Ball: eggs, matzo meal, schmaltz, salt, pepper, baking powder, garlic powder
Instructions / Storage
- Soup is frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the containers in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- To serve, allow soup to thaw before heating
- To heat, place thawed soup in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 3-4 minutes. Soup can also be warmed on a stove top
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.