Liebman’s Kosher Deli ships its famous kosher knockwurst and frankfurter kit nationwide on Goldbelly! Liebman’s famous knockwursts and frankfurters always keep locals coming back for more!
When Joseph Liebman opened Liebman’s Kosher Deli in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. In 1980, Joseph Dekel, a native Israeli, bought the kosher deli and went to great lengths to preserve Liebman’s old recipes. When he passed away in 2002, his son Yuval took over. Then a drummer in a heavy-metal band, he soon became a fixture at Liebman’s—and still is. Stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this Bronx deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
Meats included are kosher
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 4 Knockwursts
- 8 Frankfurters
- 12 Hot Dog Buns
- Mustard (1/2 lb.)
- Sauerkraut (1 pint)
- Choose to add a Liebman’s T-shirt
Hot Dog Buns
Instructions / Storage
- This kit is shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Knockwurst and frankfurters are frozen prior to shipping
- Upon arrival, place the knockwursts, frankfurters, mustard and sauerkraut in the refrigerator. To serve later, place the links and bread in the freezer
- Grill knockwursts and frankfurters on direct high heat, rotating frequently for 3-4 minutes. They can also be cooked in a non-stick skillet at medium or low heat, rotating frequently for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown on all sides
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.