Liebman’s famous Knockwursts and Frankfurters always keep locals coming back for more!
When Joseph Liebman opened his restaurant in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 4 Knockwursts
- 8 Frankfurters
- 12 Hot Dog Buns
- Mustard (1/2 lb.)
- Sauerkraut (1 pint)
- Choose to add a Liebman’s T-shirt
Instructions / Storage
- This kit is shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Knockwurst and frankfurters are frozen prior to shipping
- Upon arrival, place the knockwursts, frankfurters, mustard and sauerkraut in the refrigerator. To serve later, place the links and bread in the freezer
- To cook, grill knockwursts and frankfurters on direct high heat, rotating frequently for 3-4 minutes. They can also be cooked in a non-stick skillet at medium or low heat, rotating frequently for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown on all sides
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.