These round knishes are baked in house—choose between plain, spinach, or kasha! Or choose fried square knishes.
When Joseph Liebman opened his restaurant in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
- This package includes 6 knishes and classic deli mustard
- Choose between Plain, Spinach or Kasha (buckwheat) flavors
- Plain, Spinach and Kasha knishes are round and made in house
- Square knishes are fried
Dough: eggs, flour, shortening, salt
Filling: Potato, Chicken Broth, salt, pepper, spices (spinach, Kasha for flavored knish)
Instructions / Storage
- Knishes are frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place them in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- To serve, allow knishes to thaw before heating
- To heat, place knishes on a baking sheet and heat in a 325F preheated oven until hot and golden brown. Knishes can also be heated in a microwave on high for 3-4 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.