Liebman’s Kosher Deli ships its famous kinshes nationwide on Goldbelly! These round knishes are baked in-house — choose between plain, spinach, or kasha! Or choose fried square knishes.
When Joseph Liebman opened Liebman’s Kosher Deli in 1953, there were more than 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only kosher Jewish deli left standing. In 1980, Joseph Dekel, a native Israeli, bought the kosher deli and went to great lengths to preserve Liebman’s old recipes. When Dekel passed away in 2002, his son Yuval took over. Walking into Liebman’s Kosher Deli is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this Bronx deli is a genuine taste of classic New York.
Meats included are kosher
This package includes 6 Knishes and Classic Deli Mustard
- Choose between Plain, Spinach or Kasha (Buckwheat) flavors
- Plain, Spinach and Kasha knishes are round and made in house
- Square knishes are fried
- Each Knishe weighs approx. 8 oz. and measures approx. 3.5″ × 3″ (size may vary)
Dough- Eggs, Flour, Shortening, Salt
Filling – Potato, Chicken Broth, Salt, Pepper, Spices (Spinach, Kasha For Flavored Knish)
Instructions / Storage
- Knishes are frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place them in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Place fully thawed knishes on a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and heat until hot.
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.