Jewish “sausage” stuffing served with our homemade brown gravy. A classic jewish Eastern European tube stuffing made with grains , vegetables, spices and beef fat smothered in gravy.
When Joseph Liebman opened his restaurant in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2 (8") tubes of Kishka (1 lb. each)
- Gravy (1 pt.)
beef fat, matzo meal, flour, water, carrots, onion, paprika, garlic powder, sugar, salt, pepper.
Instructions / Storage
- Kishka is shipped frozen with ice packs
- Keep in freezer for weeks or store in refrigerator to thaw and use within 3 days
- To serve, follow the instructions below
- Stovetop: Sear kishka in a pan at a medium temperature with a tablespoon of oil. Remove casing prior to using this method
- Steam: Cut kishka into approximately 2 inch discs and steam until soft and internal temp reaches 160F
- Microwave: Kishka may be microwaved on high for approximately 2 min
Remove casing after heating product before consumption if you are steaming or microwaving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.