Liebman’s Kosher Deli ships its famous giant potato latkes nationwide on Goldbelly! Pair Liebman’s classic giant potato latkes with applesauce.
When Joseph Liebman opened Liebman’s Kosher Deli in 1953, there were more than 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only kosher Jewish deli left standing. In 1980, Joseph Dekel, a native Israeli, bought the kosher deli and went to great lengths to preserve Liebman’s old recipes. When Dekel passed away in 2002, his son Yuval took over. Walking into Liebman’s Kosher Deli is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this Bronx deli is a genuine taste of classic New York.
- This package includes Giant Potato Latkes and 1 lb. of Apple Sauce
- Each latke is 4.5"
- Choose between 8 or 16 latkes
Instructions / Storage
- Latkes are frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place latkes and applesauce in the refrigerator, To serve later, place latkes in the freezer
- To serve, allow latkes to thaw before heating
- To heat, place latkes on a baking sheet and heat in a 325F preheated oven until hot and golden brown. Latkes can also be heated in a microwave for 3-4 minutes on high
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.