Liebman’s classic giant potato latkes served with applesauce.
When Joseph Liebman opened his restaurant in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
- This package includes Giant Potato Latkes and 1 lb. of Apple Sauce
- Each latke is 4.5"
- Choose between 8 or 16 latkes
Instructions / Storage
- Latkes are frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place latkes and applesauce in the refrigerator, To serve later, place latkes in the freezer
- To serve, allow latkes to thaw before heating
- To heat, place latkes on a baking sheet and heat in a 325F preheated oven until hot and golden brown. Latkes can also be heated in a microwave for 3-4 minutes on high
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.