Liebman’s Kosher Deli ships its famous cocktail knishes nationwide on Goldbelly! These cocktail potato knishes are baked in house and make the perfect hors d’oeuvres for any feast!
When Joseph Liebman opened Liebman’s Kosher Deli in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. In 1980, Joseph Dekel, a native Israeli, bought the kosher deli and went to great lengths to preserve Liebman’s old recipes. When he passed away in 2002, his son Yuval took over. Then a drummer in a heavy-metal band, he soon became a fixture at Liebman’s—and still is. Stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp—from its simple neon sign, to the no-frills Formica tabletops and padded booths, this Bronx deli is a genuine taste of old New York.
Meats included are kosher
This package includes 24 Cocktail-sized Potato Knishes and classic deli mustard
Dough – Eggs, Flour, Shortening, Salt
Filling – Potato, Chicken Broth, Salt, Pepper, Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Knishes are frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place them in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- Preheat an oven to 325°F
- Place thawed knishes on a baking sheet, covered with aluminum foil and heat until warmed.
- Liebman’s Deli ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.