Margarita Pizza - 4 Pack
Lazzara’s Margarita Pizza is all about all things fresh! Fresh Mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes, and fresh basil. Could you think up a better pizza?
There are some places in New York City, like Lazzara’s Pizza Cafe & Restaurant, that are serving undeniably crave-worthy pizza. Situated right in the middle of the Garment District and up a flight of cast-iron stairs, Lazzara’s makes a Sicilian-style square pizza with a terrifically crisp crust, a satisfying tangy sauce, and the highest quality toppings. Don’t just take our word for it, Ruth Reichl from the New York Times described these pies as “the kind that tastes so good you want a second piece of. But when you get up for seconds the whole things been eaten up.”
This package serves 8-12 people and includes 4 Margarita Pizzas
- Each Pizza measures approximately 10″ × 12″
Contains: Gluten, Dairy, Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are baked fresh, flash-frozen, and shipped with ice packs. Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place pizzas in the freezer
- Pizzas may be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Place frozen pizzas directly on the oven rack, or with a sheet of aluminum beneath
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until cheese has melted Please Note – Bake time may vary depending on your oven
Please Note – Bake time may vary depending on your ovenDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Lazzara Pizza Cafe & Restaraunt ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.