GIANT 20 Layer Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
This cake is seriously GIANT! The skyscraping 20 Layer Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake features alternating layers of devils food cake and peanut butter mascarpone to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth. It’s made with high-end Valrhona chocolate and filled with peanut butter cream, and it’s the perfect ending to a luxurious and romantic meal. Pair it with peanut brittle for the full experience!
LAVO is a globally recognized destination for Italian cuisine, helmed by Chef Partner Ralph Scamardella, with iconic locations in New York, Las Vegas, and Singapore.
This package serves 20 People and includes:
- 1 GIANT 20 Layer Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 8 oz. Peanut Butter Mascarpone
- 8 oz. Peanut Brittle
- Each cake measures 10" in diameter and 6.5" high!
Sugar, AP Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Buttermilk, Eggs, Coffee, Butter, Heavy Cream, Light Corn Syrup, Trimline, Valrhona Chocolate, Water Peanuts, Peanut Butter, Vanilla Extract, Confectionary Sugar, Mascarpone
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge, freezer, or allow to defrost at room temperature
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 1 month
- To serve from frozen allow the cake to thaw in the fridge for 1 day
- The cake is meant to be cut into 10 giant slices, however, we won’t judge (much) if you want to cut it into smaller slices
- Moisten a sharp, clean knife with hot water and cut from center of cake to edge in one smooth motion downward, cleaning and moistening knife between each cut
- Lay slice of cake on plate
- Serve with a dollop of peanut butter mascarpone and a chunk of peanut brittle. Enjoy!
- For a more dramatic presentation, place slice standing upright on plate!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- LAVO ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.