The original #19 is ready to be shipped to your home! Featuring Langer’s famous pastrami, creamy house-made coleslaw, Russian dressing, tender Swiss cheese and handmade Jewish-style rye bread from nearby Fred’s Bakery, this heaping tribute to old-school Jewish deli traditions is the one sandwich locals recommend as the best in town.
- Each #19 pack serves 2 to 4 people and includes all you need to make two to four #19 sandwiches.
- 1 pound Langer’s world famous pastrami
- Half-pint coleslaw
- Half-pint Russian dressing
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices rye bread
- 2 pickles
Instructions / Storage
- Each package ships with ice packs
- Because most ovens heat at different speeds and temperatures, the time will vary.
- Remove Pastrami from the plastic bag, leaving it in the original paper, and place it in the center of the oven.
- Heat at normal temperature for 90 seconds.
- Remove it and allow it to stand for two minutes (standing time), still wrapped.
- If it does not feel warm enough, repeat the process in 30-second intervals until you feel it is warm
to your touch.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT as it will burn and dry out the Pastrami.
STANDARD OVEN HEATING
- Remove Pastrami from all packaging and wrap loosely in tin foil.
- Place it on a pan and put it in a preheated 350-degree oven for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place a cup of water inside the oven to prevent drying.
- Because each oven has hot spots, check it frequently.
- Additional heating instructions included with each package
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Langer’s Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.