Ladurée, the famous French luxury bakery and sweets company founded in 1862 (and one of Paris’ first “salons de thé,” or tea salons) is one of the world’s best-known sellers of the macaron cookie, and other delicacies like these chocolates.
Delicate small balls of strong milk and dark chocolate with intense, milky cocoa notes enclosing an irresistible salted butter caramel.
This package includes 12 chocolate-covered salted caramels
- Milk & Dark Chocolate
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box
Dark chocolate : Cocoa contain : 70%
Allergens : soya. May contain milk, gluten, nuts, egg, peanut.
Milk chocolate : Cocoa contain : 40%
Allergens : milk, gluten, soya. May contain nuts, egg, peanut.
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolates will arrive well packed in temperature controlled boxes
- They are best enjoyed within 2 months
- Keep in a cool, dry place and in an airtight container until served
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ladurée ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.