Rich Labriola grew up making pizzas at his father’s Calumet Park pizzeria, and he spent years studying the fine art of breadmaking before opening his first bakery in 1993. So it goes without saying that he knows his way around a pizza, and at his Chicago restaurant, Labriola is turning out pitch-perfect renditions of both of the Windy City’s signature pizza styles: deep-dish and it’s lesser-known cousin, thin-crust.
This pack offers your choice of these thin-crust pies. The square-cut thin-crust pies have a crisp crust, an herbaceous sauce and plenty of browned cheese. With a perfect ratio of crust, sauce & cheese these pizzas offer a balanced & flavorful experience.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes your choice of 4 Thin Crust Pizzas
- Each pizza measures 12"
Pizza Options Include
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer immediately
- May be kept frozen for up to 60 Days
Thin Crust Instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unwrap frozen pizza, remove the cardboard (Cardboard can be saved for cutting pizza on once it is cooked)
- Place frozen pizza directly on highest oven rack and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and cut
- Labriola Chicago ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.