Heritage Breed Prosciutto - Whole
Founded by Herb and Kathy Eckhouse in 2005 outside of Des Moines, Iowa, La Quercia has made it their mission to create the world’s finest cured meats using only humanely-raised, antibiotic-free pork here in America.
The Eckhouses spent three years living in Parma (prosciutto’s ancestral home) before opening a prosciuttificio of their own, and they’re using the same artisan techniques that have been practiced for centuries to turn simple and honest American ingredients into some of the world’s finest cured meats.
NOTHING beats freshly sliced prosciutto. Hone your knife skills or dust off that old slicer and feel like the true cured meat aficionado that you are with this whole piece of La Quercia’s legendary prosciutto.
- Aged 12-14 months and made from ABF and hormone free pork raised humanely
- Each piece is approximately 6-7 lbs of La Quercia’s legendary prosciutto
- Made with pork that is raised humanely on family farms without the use of antibiotics.
- No nitrites, nitrates, or substitutes.
Instructions / Storage
- Store in a cool dry place
- Can be kept unopened for 6 months
- Once opened, be sure to use within 3-5 days of opening
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.