La Piazza Al Forno ships its legendary spaghetti pie and fried meatballs nationwide on Goldbelly! These Fried Meatball and Spaghetti Pies are undeniably unique. The Spaghetti Pie is made of Spaghetti, Marinara, Ricotta, Mozzarella mixed together topped with more Mozzarella and Baked. The Fried Meatballs are made of beef, pork, and parmesan rolled in breadcrumbs and fried served with house-made marinara.
At Glendale, Arizona’s La Piazza Al Forno, they use traditional Neapolitan methods and ingredients, from San Marzano Tomatoes to Double “00” Flour, for their homemade dough to house-made mozzarella to make Neapolitan pizzas in an imported wood-fired brick oven. Founded in 2007 by Justin Piazza, La Piazza Al Forno and its brick oven pizza have been featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives three times!
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 Spaghetti Pies (24 oz. each)
- 8 Meatballs with Sauce
- 4 Focaccia
Spaghetti Pie- Spaghetti pasta, Marinara, Basil, Parmesan, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Onion,
Meatball- ground beef, pork sausage, parmesan, breadcrumb, egg, milk, onion,garlic, chili pepper, salt, pepper.
Focaccia- Flour, water, oil, salt, yeast
Instructions / Storage
- Pizza ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transistor
- Upon arrival store in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for 2 days or frozen or 1 month
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Transfer to an oven safe pan
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes of until hot all the way through
- La Piazza Al Forno ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.