La Nova ships its legendary chicken wings nationwide on Goldbelly! La Nova’s Oven Roasted Wings come with a bottle of your choice of sauce, so you can customize them entirely with your own flavor combo! These wings are just about perfect: crispy, juicy, and loaded with flavor. These are some of the finest wings on earth—and they’re shipping from Buffalo right to your door.
When in Buffalo, you’re going to want to try some wings. And if you want to go where the locals go, you’ll go to La Nova. A Buffalo tradition since Papa Joe Todaro founded it in 1957, La Nova is renowned for its pizza and wings; in fact, owner Joey Todaro III is known as “The Wing King,” and he helped spread the wing gospel when he started shipping Buffalo chicken wings to pizzerias and restaurants worldwide in the 1990s. That’s right: if your local pizza joint also sells wings, you have La Nova to thank for that.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 50 Hot Buffalo Chicken Wings (5 lbs. total)
- Bottles of Sauce, your choice
Sauce Flavors Include
- Hot Buffalo Ranch Dressing (12 oz.)
- Original BBQ Sauce (19 oz.)
- Original Hot Sauce (12 oz.)
- Hot Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing (12 oz.)
Chicken Wing Portions And Drumettes, Water, Seasoning [chili Pepper, Sodium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Spice Extractives, Tocopherol, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate], And Soy Protein Concentrate. Blanched In Vegetable Oil.
Glazed with: Pepper Sauce (Aged Cayenne Pepper, Vinegar, Salt), Soybean Oil, Water, Nonfat Dry Milk, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol Alginate.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival either place Wings in Freezer or Refridgerator
- Sauce Does not need to be Refrigerated
- Wings will last in the refrigerator up to 7 days, or for up to one year from pack date (date stamped on package)
- Sauce is shelf-stable for 6 months or use by date (whichever comes first).
- Refrigerate sauce after opening.
- Preheat Oven to 425 F
- Spread wings out on a foil-lined baking sheet
- Bake for 20-22 minutes (if thawed) or 22-25 minutes (if frozen)
- Serve with sauce and enjoy!
- La Nova ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.