La Newyorkina ships its heart-shaped churros nationwide on Goldbelly! Heart-shaped churros, spiced hot fudge, and Cajeta for dipping make a perfect dessert for any Valentine’s Day celebration!
Fany Gerson launched La Newyorkina in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, after an inspiring trip to her native Mexico. When she returned to New York, she knew she wanted to share and celebrate the amazing Mexican desserts she rediscovered on her trip. Sourcing the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Gerson first made paletas (Mexican popsicles). Now La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
This package serves 6 people and includes
- 12 Heart-Shaped Churros (each 8")
- Mexican Hot Fudge (6 oz.)
- Cajeta Caramel Sauce (6 oz.)
Wheat Flour, Milk, Eggs, Butter, Mexican Cinnamon, Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Mexican Chocolate, Cocoa Butter
Instructions / Storage
- Churros ships frozen with dry ice
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Churros may be kept in the freezer for up to 2 months
- Sauces may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Thaw churros at room temperature for 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Place churros flat on a baking sheet
- Heat until warm and crispy, about 8-10 minutes
- Top with sauces
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.