Pan de Muerto is a delicious sweet bread prepared in the days and weeks leading up to the Dia de Muerto celebrations, perhaps the most celebrated and important holiday in Mexico. These festivities celebrate the life of loved ones that have passed away.
La Newyorkina’s Pan de Muerto Clasico is scented with orange blossom and fresh orange zest. The brioche-style bread is then covered with an irresistible buttery sugar topping.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a Traditional Pan de Muerto
- Each Pan de Muerto measures 8" and weighs 17.6 oz.
Wheat Flour, Yeast, Eggs, Butter, Orange Blossom Water, Cane Sugar, Mexican Cinnamon, Orange Zest
Contains Dairy, Gluten, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Traditional Pan de Muerto is baked fresh to order, then frozen before shipping
- Pan will arrive fully or partially thawed
- Upon arrival either leave the Pan at room temperature to thaw out before heating, or freeze
- Pan may be kept frozen up for up 3 weeks
- Must be consumed immediately after thawing
- Once thawed, warm up in a low temperature (220 F) for 10 minutes.
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.