These authentic Mexican Churros make a festive treat for any occasion. The accompanying dipping sauces—hot fudge à la Mexicana, and Cajeta (Goat Milk Caramel)—make this an especially fun churros package. Enjoy a sweet taste of Mexico, shipped straight to your door. Wherever you live, the magical sweet treats from La Newyorkina will transport you straight to Mexico.
Founded by Fany Gerson in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, La Newyorkina celebrates Mexican sweets. Gerson was inspired after a trip to her native Mexico, where she rediscovered Mexican desserts. After the trip, she began making paletas (Mexican popsicles) in small batches with the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Today, La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
This package includes:
- 24 pre-fried Mexican Churros (approx. 8 inches long)
- 1 jar of Mexican Hot Fudge (5 oz.)
- 1 jar of Cajeta (Goat Milk Caramel) (5 oz.)
- 1/2 pint of Cinnamon Sugar
Flour, eggs, sugar, Mexican cinnamon, butter.
Instructions / Storage
- Churros ship frozen with dry ice.
- Upon arrival, place Churros in the freezer, and sauce jars in the refrigerator.
- Store cinnamon sugar at room temperature
- Thaw Churros at room temperature for 60 to 90 miinutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Place Churros flat on a baking sheet and heat for 8 to 10 minutes
- Pour sauces in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 15 to 20 seconds
- Remove Churros; cover with cinnamon sugar and serve with warmed sauce
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.