La Newyorkina ships its Mexican Chocolate Pecan Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Enjoy this take on an American classic, loaded with lots of pecans and a decadent Mexican chocolate filling and ice cream!
Fany Gerson launched La Newyorkina in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, after an inspiring trip to her native Mexico. When she returned to New York, she knew she wanted to share and celebrate the amazing Mexican desserts she rediscovered on her trip. Sourcing the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Gerson first made paletas (Mexican popsicles). Now La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
This package serves 10 people and includes a
- 9" Mexican Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 2 pints of Ice Cream, your choice
- Each Pie weighs 3 lbs.
Ice Cream Options Include
- Oaxacan Chocolate – For the chocolate lovers, this ice cream is made with delicious chocolate from Oaxaca and chunks of Mexican chocolate and a touch of cinnamon.
- Chiapas Coffee – Deep coffee ice cream with salted goat’s milk caramel, great for coffee lovers!
- Horchata – One of our favorite beverages from Mexico turned into ice cream!!! This flavor is made with toasted rice, almonds, and cinnamon.
- Mexican Vanilla – Classic flavor made with vanilla beans from Papantla, Mexico.
- Coco Choco – Toasted coconut ice cream with Belgian bittersweet chocolate “chips”
- Tres Leches – Creamy ice cream inspired by traditional Mexican milk cake!
- Mexican Chocolate Pecan Pie – Pecan, Mexican Chocolate, 60% Chocolate, Butter, Eggs, Milk, Flour, Baking Powder, Kosher Salt
- Horchata -Heavy Cream, Cane Sugar, Natural Stabilizers, Milk Powder, Almond, Mexican Cinnamon, Carolina Rice, Kosher Salt
- Oaxacan Chocolate – Heavy Cream, Cane Sugar, Natural Stabilizers, Milk Powder, 60% Chocolate, Mexican Chocolate, Mexican Cinnamon, Kosher Salt
- Chiapas Coffee – Heavy Cream, Cane Sugar, Natural Stabilizers, Milk Powder, Mexican Coffee, Goats Milk Caramel, Kosher Salt
- Tres Leches – Heavy Cream, Cane Sugar, Natural Stabilizers, Milk Powder, Tres Leches Cake (Wheat, Baking Powder, Egg, Milk, Cane Sugar, Kosher Salt, Condensed Milk, Evaporated Milk)
- Coco Choco – Heavy Cream, Cane Sugar, Natural Stabilizers, Milk Powder. Desiccated Coconut, 60% Chocolate, 100% Chocolate, Butter, Kosher Salt, Baking Powder
Instructions / Storage
- Pie + Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice; may thaw in transit.
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, pie can be kept frozen for up to 1 month
- To serve, remove from packaging and allow an hour to thaw prior to cutting and serving.
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.