La Newyorkina ships its famous paletas nationwide on Goldbelly! This creamy and fruity paleta dozen is a perfect sampling of La Newyorkina’s frozen sweets. Handmade in small batches, using only the best ingredients, these are the most authentic Mexican desserts available north of the border. These paletas have been featured in Vogue!
Fany Gerson launched La Newyorkina in 2010 in Brooklyn, New York, after an inspiring trip to her native Mexico. When she returned to New York, she knew she wanted to share and celebrate the amazing Mexican desserts she rediscovered on her trip. Sourcing the best possible ingredients from both New York and Mexico, Gerson first made paletas (Mexican popsicles). Now La Newyorkina makes a wide range of sweet Mexican treats, including cheesecakes, ice cream, and traditional panadería-style baked goods.
This package includes 12 Assorted Paletas (each 3.9 oz.)
- Includes Creamy and Fruity Paletas
Fruity Flavors May Include
- Mango Chile
- Passion fruit
- Pink limeade
- Cucumber lime
- Pineapple mint
Creamy Flavors May Include
- Mexican chocolate
- Cafe’ con leche
- Mexican Vanilla
Creamy Paletas are gluten free; Fruity Paletas are gluten free and vegan!
Instructions / Storage
- Paletas ship frozen with dry ice.
- Upon arrival, place paletas into the freezer immediately.
- Fruity paletas may be stored in the freezer for up to 12 months.
- Creamy paletas may be stored in the freezer for up to 9 months.
- La Newyorkina ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.