While you may know Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys better for their Bialys, their bagels are also second to none. Delightfully chewy, these bagels are perfect for your next brunch.
Since 1936, Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys has been baking classic traditional treats, including brick oven baked bialys and kettle boiled bagels. Founded by Isadore Mirsky and Morris Kossar as Mirsky and Kossar’s Bakery in 1936, Morris Kossar bought out his partner in 1953 and renamed the bakery Kossar’s Bialys. The oldest bialy bakery in the U.S. is most famous for its bialys, a chewy bread named after The Jews from Bialystok, Poland. Perfect for breakfast or as dinner accompaniment, Kossar’s Bialys are not to be missed. Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys was declared to have the best bialys in “the entire country” by famed former New York Times food critic Mimi Sheraton.
This Choose Your Own Bialys + Bagels Dozen includes your choice of:
- 6 Bialys
- 6 Bagels
- Choose to add Cream Cheese or Sliced Nova
Bialy Options Include
- Sundried Tomato
Bagel Options Include
- Whole Wheat
- Whole Wheat Everything
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Poppy Seed
Contains: Wheat, Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Bagles & Bialys ship with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival may be served immediately or stored in the freezer for up to six months.
- Kossar’s Bagels & Bialys ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.