Caramel Sea Salt Collection Chocolate Gift Box - 12 Piece
These dark chocolate bonbons are filled with a soft “burnt” caramel and topped with Hawaiian sea salt.
Denmark-born chocolatier Fritz Knipschildt is one of America’s most renowned chocolate makers, a true pioneer in the world of artisan chocolate. At his Connecticut shop, he’s fusing old European craftsmanship, intriguing avant-garde flavor combinations and state-of the art handpicked natural ingredients.
This package includes a box of 12 Dark Chocolate Bonbons Filled With Caramel Topped With Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box, perfect for a gift!
Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Vanilla, Soy Lecithin (Stabilizer), Water, Butter, Heavy Cream (Milk), Hawaiian Sea Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate ship with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in a cool dark place
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 6 months or refrigerated for up to 8 months
- Freezing is not recommended
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Knipschildt Chocolatier ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.