Kings BBQ ships its legendary barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Maxim Magazine crowned Kings the #1 source in the U.S. for ribs “like hot sex, covered in barbecue sauce.” Now, Kings is a family restaurant, so we’ll just send you the ribs and you can decide if you feel inspired. Each generous slab of tender, slow-roasted baby back ribs is grilled and basted with plenty of Kings’ famous finger-lickin’ thick red rib sauce. Just heat and eat!
Kings BBQ was founded more than 75 years ago in Kinston, NC, when Wilbur King started serving food using family recipes and traditional Southern cooking methods. Three generations later, Kings is now renowned for its signature hand-chopped pork — slow-smoked, pulled, and doused with a mild vinegar sauce, as only true North Carolina ‘cue is prepared.
Each package includes 4 racks of ribs
- Each rack of ribs weighs approximately 1 lb
- Package serves 4-6 people
Please note that BBQ sauce is not included in package
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Orders placed by 3pm Est ship same day Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.