It’s not just a clever name—the Killer Brownie ® truly is like nothing else you’ve ever tasted! In the mood for something big, rich and chocolatey? This triple-layered treat is Dorothy Lane’s most popular sweet by far.
Their exclusive multi-layered brownies are BIG (each weighs approximately 1/3 lb.), gooey, and rich—the ultimate treat for the most discriminating chocoholic.
This package includes 8 Killer Brownies®
- Each brownie weighs approximately 1/3 lb.
- Arrives a wonderfully branded gift tin
- 2 “The Original” Killer Brownie® – Features multiple layers of chocolate brownie; rich, gooey caramel; and chopped pecans.
- 2 “German Chocolate” Killer Brownies® – This is the only brownie in the Killer Brownie® family that is made without caramel. Instead, this one is topped with German Chocolate icing containing coconut, almonds, and pecans.
- 2 “Cookie Dough” Killer Brownies® – They add extra chocolate chips to this form of the Original Killer Brownie and skip the nuts. Experience a homemade taste of chocolate chip cookies.
- 2 “Salted Caramel" Killer Brownies® – Sweet caramel and a dash of coarse sea salt are smack dab in the middle of the delicious signature brownie topped with coarse sea salt.
Instructions / Storage
Each brownie is made-to-order, wrapped, carefully packed and picked up for immediate shipment. Depending on the season, this product may ship with ice packs, which may have partially (or fully) melted during shipment. This is normal. Store brownies in tin at room temperature for 3-4 days.
To freeze brownies, cover in plastic wrap and place in a freezer-safe container. Brownies will last up to 6 months. When ready to serve, place in refrigerator to thaw.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders placed by 2pm Monday-Wednesday will ship same day.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.