Made with Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe’s in-house Key lime juice and topped with fluffy whipped cream, this Strawberry Key Lime Pie puts a twist on their classic graham-cracker crust pie.
Kermit Carpenter opened his eponymous Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe in 1993 with a goal to serve the best Key lime pie in Key West. Located on Duval Street (where you can often find Kermit jokingly pretending to toss pies at tourists), Kermit’s Key lime pies and Key lime pie on a stick are the real deal.
Each pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh, frozen and then carefully packaged with dry ice. It may thaw partially during transit
- Upon arrival, place the pie in the freezer. It can be kept frozen for up to 60 days
- To serve, thaw at room temperature for 20 minutes
- Once thawed, this pie can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.