Local character and Key lime aficionado, Kermit Carpenter, bakes one of Food Network’s Top 10 Sweets in America. Located on the historic Key West Bight (where you can often find Kermit jokingly pretending to toss pies at tourists), Kermit’s Key lime pies are the real deal. Made with their in-house key lime juice, and topped with fluffy whipped cream, these pies feature a traditional graham-cracker crust and rich, tart filling. Choose either their classic Key Lime or Strawberry flavor in this 2 pack!
- Choose between the Original Key Lime or Strawberry flavors
- This pack comes with two 9" pies
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh, frozen and then carefully packaged with dry ice. It may thaw partially during transit
- Upon arrival, place the pie in the freezer. It can be kept frozen for up to 60 days
- To serve, thaw at room temperature for 20 minutes
- Once thawed, this pie can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.