Rich, creamy fudge with the refreshing flavor of key lime, made fresh in Kermit’s kitchen using their own authentic Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Juice.
Local character and Key lime aficionado, Kermit Carpenter, bakes one of Food Network’s Top 10 Sweets in America. Located on the historic Key West Bight (where you can often find Kermit jokingly pretending to toss pies at tourists), Kermit’s Key lime pies are the real deal. Made with their in-house key lime juice and topped with fluffy whipped cream, this classic Key Lime pie features a traditional graham-cracker crust and a rich, tart filling that is just scrumptious.
- Choose up to 3 lbs. of Key Lime Fudge
- Each pound of fudge comes in a Kermit’s branded box
Sugar, water, shortening, corn syrup solids, butter, cream powder, brown sugar, corn syrup, Kermit’s Key Lime Juice (from concentrate& less than 1/10% sodium benzoate as a preservative),key lime oil, food coloring, salt & potassium sorbate. Our products are produced on equipment that also makes products containing tree nuts, eggs, milk & wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Fudge comes ready to enjoy
- Store tightly sealed
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.