Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships its famous Key Lime Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Rich, creamy fudge with the refreshing flavor of Key lime, made fresh in Kermit’s kitchen using their own authentic Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Juice.
Kermit Carpenter opened his eponymous Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe in 1993 with a goal to serve the best Key lime pie in Key West. Located on Duval Street (where you can often find Kermit jokingly pretending to toss pies at tourists), Kermit’s Key lime pies and Key lime pie on a stick are the real deal.
This package includes your choice of 1, 2, or 3 lbs, of Key Lime Fudge
- Each pound of fudge arrives in a Kermit’s branded box
Sugar, Water, Shortening, Corn Syrup Solids, Butter, Cream Powder, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Kermit’s Key Lime Juice (From Concentrate& Less Than 1/10% Sodium Benzoate As A Preservative),Key Lime Oil, Food Coloring, Salt & Potassium Sorbate. Our Products Are Produced On Equipment That Also Makes Products Containing Tree Nuts, Eggs, Milk & Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Fudge arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store fudge at room temperature (be sure fudge is tightly sealed).
- Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.