Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships its famous Key Lime Juice nationwide on Goldbelly! It doesn’t get any more authentic than this! Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Juice…the reason Kermit’s Key lime pie has been named “The Best” by travelers, food critics, and grandmothers everywhere. Kermit’s Key West’s pie recipe is no secret, in fact, it’s printed right on the bottle! Kermit’s Key Lime Juice is double-strength, which means you use half as much as the other brands, creating a firmer, more dense pie. Kermit’s Key lime juice is also delicious in ceviche and countless other food and beverage recipes.
Kermit Carpenter opened his eponymous Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe in 1993 with a goal to serve the best Key lime pie in Key West. Located on Duval Street (where you can often find Kermit jokingly pretending to toss pies at tourists), Kermit’s Key lime pies and Key lime pie on a stick are the real deal.
- Each package includes 2 Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Juice (16 oz. bottles)
- 1 bottle makes 4 pies
Key lime juice from concentrate and less than 1/10 of 1% sodium benzoate as a preservative
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate juice after opening.
- Juice can be frozen for up to a year or more in 1/2 cup quantities that are the perfect size for 1 pie
- Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.