These crab swirls are a gourmet crab meat mixture surrounded with puff pastry.
Nestled in the Chesapeake Bay on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Kent Island Crab Cakes has been serving gourmet crab for three generations. Since Ron and Margie Kauffman established Kent Island Crab Cakes in 1980, the seafood purveyor has been preparing the finest Maryland style jumbo lump crab cakes made with Maryland blue crabs.
This package serves 15 people and includes 30 Crab Swirls
- Each Crab Swirl is approx. 1.5" and weighs .65 oz
Puff Pastry, Crab Meat, Mayonnaise, Eggs And Seasoning.
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Swirls ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze upon arrival, may be enjoyed up to 6 months after arrival
- Prepare from Frozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place swirls on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Kent Island Crab Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.