Kenny & Ziggy’s Delicatessen ships its famous Jewish deli specialties nationwide on Goldbelly! This exquisite smoked sable fish (aka black cod) from the north Pacific is cold-smoked and has a very buttery and silky texture. The perfect companion to sliced nova, it’s a great addition to any brunch or smoked fish spread.
From a third-generation New York Deli owner, Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the top deli in Texas but also one of the best delis in America. In the early 1900s, Max Gruber (Ziggy’s grandfather) left Budapest, Hungary, on a bicycle. He pedaled his way across Europe to the Atlantic coast and eventually sailed for the United States, ending up on New York’s Lower East Side. In 1927, he and his brothers-in-law Morris and Izzy Rappaport opened the first Jewish deli on Broadway! Generations later, Houston businessman Lenny Friedman convinced Ziggy Gruber, who ran successful Jewish delis in New York and Los Angeles, that Houston needed an authentic deli of its own. The rest is delicious history.
This package includes your choice of up to 1 lb. of Sliced Smoked Sable
Instructions / Storage
- Ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store Lox in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, Bagels store on the counter for up to 3 days or a freezer halved for up to 6 months.
- Fish Salad and Nova stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days (it is not recommended to freeze)
- Cream Cheese stores for up to 7 days in a refrigerator
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.