Feed the whole family with Kenny & Ziggy’s Rosh Hashanah Dinner for 4-6. Each package includes chicken soup, matzo balls, chopped liver, tzimmis, chocolate babka, and assorted rugelach. Then you get to choose your side, noodle kugel or carrot souffle, and your entrée, brisket or stuffed cabbages.
Can a holiday dinner get any better?
Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the top Jewish deli in Texas, but also one of the best delis in America. In the early 1900s, Max Gruber (Ziggy’s grandfather) left Budapest, Hungary, on a bicycle. He pedaled his way across Europe to the Atlantic coast and eventually sailed for the United States, ending up on New York’s Lower East Side. In 1927, he and his brothers-in-law Morris and Izzy Rappaport opened the first Jewish deli on Broadway! Two generations later, Houston businessman Lenny Friedman convinced third-generation deli man Ziggy Gruber that Houston needed an authentic Jewish deli of its own (Ziggy ran successful delis in New York and Los Angeles). The rest is delicious history.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 1½ lbs. Brisket with Gravy and 2 Stuffed Cabbages
- 2 lbs. Brisket with Gravy
- 5 Stuffed Cabbages
- 9" Noodle Kugel
- 9" Carrot Soufflé
- 2 qts. Chicken Soup
- 6 Matzo Balls
- 1/2 pt. Chopped Liver
- 1 pt. Tzimmis
- 1 Chocolate Babka
- 12 Assorted Rugelach
Contains: Gluten, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store in your refrigerator until ready to heat
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.