Kishka is Jewish “stuffing” in a casing. Made from beef schmaltz, carrots, onions, celery, matzo meal, flour, barley, salt and pepper, perfect to serve alongside your favorite accompaniments.
From a third generation New York Deli owner, Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the deli star of the Lone Star State but noted as one of the top delis in the nation.
This package serves 2 and includes:
- 2 Kishka
Contains: Beef, Gluten, & Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Best enjoyed fresh, within 2 days of arrival
- May also be frozen for up to 2 months
- To serve crisp in the oven
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.