Kenny & Ziggy’s Delicatessen ships its famous Jewish deli specialties nationwide on Goldbelly! You won’t find an easier way to get all your authentic, delicious Seder dinner necessities than this Passover package for 5. Enjoy a delicious selection of classic Seder specialties—from Matzo Ball Soup and Gefilte Fish to traditional Passover entrees, sides, and desserts—and save time and trouble in the process. As Chef Ziggy says, “Moses led our people out of bondage, so why should you be a slave in your kitchen?” We couldn’t agree more. Leave the schlepping (and shipping) to them and enjoy the holiday!
From a third-generation New York Deli owner, Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the top deli in Texas but also one of the best delis in America. In the early 1900s, Max Gruber (Ziggy’s grandfather) left Budapest, Hungary, on a bicycle. He pedaled his way across Europe to the Atlantic coast and eventually sailed for the United States, ending up on New York’s Lower East Side. In 1927, he and his brothers-in-law Morris and Izzy Rappaport opened the first Jewish deli on Broadway! Generations later, Houston businessman Lenny Friedman convinced Ziggy Gruber, who ran successful Jewish delis in New York and Los Angeles, that Houston needed an authentic deli of its own. The rest is delicious history.
This package serves 5 people and includes
- Noodle Dish, your choice
- Entree, your choice
- Chicken Soup (2 Qts.)
- 5 Matzo Balls
- 5 pcs. Gefilte Fish
- Tzimmis (1 pt.)
- Charoset (1 pt.)
- Horseradish (½ pt.)
- 5 Macaroons
- 5 Flourless Brownies
Noodle Options Include
- Potato Kugel – 9"
- Carrot Soufflé – 9"
Entree Options Include
- 1½ lbs. Dinner-Cut Brisket with Gravy AND 2 Stuffed Cabbages
- 2 lbs. Dinner-Cut Brisket with Gravy
- 5 Stuffed Cabbages
- Noodle Kugel – Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
- Carrot Souflle – Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy
- Brisket w/Gravy – Contains: Meat, Gluten
- Stuffed Cabbage – Contains: Meat, Gluten
- Qts of Chicken Soup – Contains: Gluten
- Matzoh Balls – Contains: Eggs, Gluten
- Gefilte Fish – Contains: Fish, Gluten
- Charoses – Contains: Nuts, Gluten
- Macaroons – Contains: Nuts, Gluten Free
- Flourless Brownies – Contains: Nuts, Gluten (no nuts directly in them, but is not a nut-free environment)
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store in your refrigerator until ready to heat
- Desserts should be stored at room temperature
- Place in a Pyrex dish with foil on top.
- Heat at 250 ̊ for 35–45 minutes.
Chicken Soup & Matzoh balls
- Transfer all of the soup into a large saucepan or pot.
- Place the matzoh balls in the soup and gently bring to a boil. Do not boil rapidly as the matzoh balls may break.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Transfer the brisket into an oven-proof dish. Make sure the meat is covered with gravy.
- Cover with a lid or aluminum foil and heat brisket for 25 minutes per lb.
Kugels & Souffles
- Heat contents in tin for 15 minutes at 250 ̊.
- Remove top and heat for an additional 10-15 minutes to crisp the top.
- Place in a Pyrex dish and cover with foil. Heat at 250 ̊ for 20-25 minutes. Do not overheat.
- This package ships Friday March 19th – Thursday March 25th.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.